Goodbye 2015. And when I say that, all the questions that are asked from me is about what’s new on Finix Post for 2016. Do you want to know if there’s something exciting that would happen on this blog? Is there something which would interest you and be important to you? Is there something you must check on Finix Post in 2016?
There’s a lot. I am going to list everything that I plan to do in 2016 with my life and with this blog which can matter to you. After 366 days, we will have a chance to revisit this post and be nostalgic about today.
So, here’s what’s new on Finix Post for 2016.
1.Lots of book reviews. There were quite a lot in 2015 but this year there would be more.
2. Lots of entertaining posts for book lovers – interviews, videos, events, giveaways and tips.
3. Tips about moving out, life in Delhi, how to make a full-time career online and how to stay sane while juggling too many balls with your two small hands.
4. A makeover. If you’re bored with this site, a good news for you. 😛
5. More posts that would entertain you.
6. Less posts that would bore you.
7. Some cool 30 day challenges and posts that would bring out the better you.
8. Discussions about hot (and controversial) topics.
9. Food, photography and travel.
10. Fitness and healthy lifestyle tips and tricks.
11.More personalities to interact with you, to tell you some new stories.
12.More social media and overall reach (too technical & boring but I want to make it happen).
13. More brand collaborations.(to help you find out the best brands and thoo! over the bad ones).
14. More you than me.
15. More blogs in the Finix Post network.
I hope you will enjoy everything. I hope you will enjoy the new year. Happy New Year 🙂
Do you have any suggestions about the content that I must cover on this blog? Share!